Does CashWise have a License?

Short answer

No, CashWise are not required to have a financial license from MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore).

Fuller Answer

CashWise does not provide advisory, fund management and/or asset custody services which means that we don't require licensing under MAS.  We work with licensed entities such as Airwallex and Wise (payments) and Syfe (investments) and all accounts are held in your company's own name.  

Our solution takes your policy inputs, calculates what needs to happen for your cash management and treasury to achieve the policy objective, then sends instructions to your providers to move funds between your accounts.  This means that funds never hit our accounts and all protection and insurances still fall under the licensed entity responsibilities.